Our responsibility as a company is to provide the highest quality of services to our customers and to do so we strive to be more efficient and economical than our competitors.
The exciting and challenging careers we offer may be the right path for you. We are seeking highly trained, passionate and committed staff in all areas of our business including accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, sales, operations, marketing, graphic design and more.
Why Messe Frankfurt?
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off: Employees accrue 20 days a calendar year and this increases by 1 day for each continuous year of service thereafter, to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holidays: Eleven each year. Separate from PTO.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- and more!
The Marketing Coordinator for Technical Shows is responsible for various aspects of the marketing plan as assigned by the Senior Marketing & Conference Manager. This challenging role calls for a broad range of capabilities, as you will be assigned multiple tasks with critical deadlines.
The Marketing Coordinator requires an individual that has the ability to execute all aspects of marketing. You will need a dynamic personality and a proven ability to coordinate among multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including managing expectations, providing solutions, and balancing a collaborative approach.
- Marketing duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with strategy, content creation and copywriting for print, digital, press, social marketing efforts
- Working with Sr. Marketing & Conference Manager to analyze data and gather insights for more effective campaign planning
- Monitoring media and maintaining portfolio for all Technical events
- Managing requests to the Digital Team for website updates, e-cards, etc.
- Assisting with database management and list creation related to all marketing efforts
- Conference planning assistance will include (but is not limited to):
- Coordinating speaker selection and educational programming alongside Sr. Marketing & Conference Manager
- Communicating important show information and gathering materials from speakers, students, and other program participants
- Coordinating availability and scheduling meetings
- Attending meetings and record notes
- Assisting with on-site management of Symposium and other educational show features
Knowledge and Abilities
- Must be a team player!
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail in all forms including verbal, writing, proofreading & editing
- Creative with an eye for design and a passion for delivering high-quality marketing material
- Ability to multitask while remaining detail-oriented and organized
- Approach tasks with a sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Possess strong and effective communication skills and a positive, professional demeanor
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite products
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a CRM system like Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
BA or higher
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Innovative self-starter
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Outstanding follow-through
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in the trade show or events industry is a plus
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his/her job. Under the ADA, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work long hours on-site during shows.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and go up and down stairs, crouch, stoop and reach.
- Ability to lift up to 25-50 lbs.
Why Messe Frankfurt?
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Flexible work environment upon evaluation
- Health Benefits with FSA
- 401k Option
The work environment characteristics listed here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Under the American Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic office environment
- Trade show environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified. Messe Frankfurt reserves the right to modify this job description at any time.
- Marketing Coordinator – Technical Shows (pdf, 151 KB)