Welcome to your fast facts page to participating in one of the industry's most important global events for the automotive aftermarket. Keep reading for detailed information on the options available for exhibiting, visiting, travel and more.
Ready to Exhibit
The decision is made – The AUTOMECHANIKA FRANKFURT event will help you accomplish your business goals. Now what? Whether you are booking space in an individual booth or interested in having space in the USA Pavilion, the initial process is very similar.
An Individual Booth:
1. Send completed non-binding declaration of Intention to Exhibit.
2. Your US sales team will then send you a booth proposal.
3. If you are happy with your location, send us your confirmation.
Success! We will remain in contact with you to assist you with the booth requirements, setup and any other concerns that may arise.
Be a part of the USA Pavilion
Participating in the USA Pavilion offers a variety of benefits including a designated US contact to assist in the exhibition process from beginning to end. Find out what’s included and how you can take advantage.
Ready to Join?
- Contact our US sales team to discuss the best location available for your business needs.
- We will send you the space agreement.
- Return the completed USA Pavilion Contract.
- Success! We will remain in contact with you to assist you with the booth requirements, setup, and any other concerns that may arise.
From ticketing to the exhibition floor plans, mobile app information, and more, the US Marketing team can assist in answering your questions to ensure a smooth experience while attending the event.
Travelling to Frankfurt
The Messe Frankfurt fairgrounds can be reached quickly and easily by air, train or car. Below are a few suggestions.
Arriving by plane
Take a taxi: From the Frankfurt Airport, you can take a taxi to any one of three different entrances to the exhibition grounds:
- City/Festhalle entrance
- Galleria entrance
- Portalhaus entrance
Take the train: From the airport, you can take the suburban train lines S8 or S9 (in the direction of Hanau or Offenbach Ost) to Frankfurt Central Station. From there either the Suburban train lines S3, S4, S5, or S6 will take you directly to the fairgrounds (station: “Frankfurt Messe”).
Take the bus: The Messe Frankfurt shuttle bus runs from the bus station in Frankfurt Airport Terminal 1 via Terminal 2 to the exhibition grounds every 15 minutes. The journey takes approx. 15 minutes.